- Create Bereavement Contact
- Create Bereavement Plan of Care
- Create a Bereavement Risk Assessment
- Create a Coordination of Care Note
Create Bereavement Contact
Bereavement Contacts are created from the main menu - Hospice > Bereavement. Click New Profile.
Complete the form. You can select whether the contact is Community or related to a Hospice patient in which case you will select the Patient further down the form.
Once you save you will have 3 tabs available:
- Profile tab - you can edit the information you just entered.
- Plan of Care - create a Care Plan
- Documentation - create a bereavement risk assessment or Coordination of Care note
Create Bereavement Plan of Care
- Click the Plan of Care Tab then Open button
- Click one of the Care Plan options and click Submit.
- The Plan of care will now be populated. Click the Edit button to make any adjustments.
Create a Bereavement Risk Assessment
Click the Documentation tab > New Bereavement Risk Assessment
Create a Coordination of Care Note
Click the Documentation tab > New Coordination of Care. Complete the form.