There are two locations where you can do a Bereavement Risk Assessment after the patient has died.
From Patient Dashboard > Create New Documentation
To create Post-death BRA there must be an existing BRA for the contact see Create a Pre-Death BRA
- On the Patient's dashboard, click Things you can do > Create New Documentation > Bereavement Assessment Post Death. Click green Select button.
- Complete the form. If the contact you want to do the assessment for is not listed at the bottom it is because they did not have a pre-death BRA done.
- Click on a name to expand it and complete the form
- Click Preview button, then Ready to Sign.
From Hospice > Bereavement
- On the main menu click Hospice > Bereavement
- Click New Profile
- Complete the form for the contact. Note the following fields are required:
- Type - Hospice or Community
- First Name, Last Name
- Patient - select the deceased patient
- Now you will be on the Contact's screen with 2 more tabs available.
- Click on Documentation > New Bereavement Risk Assessment
- Complete the sections of the Bereavement Risk Assessment form. Note you will need to reenter the contact's name, phone and relationship to deceased.
- Once complete the BRA will be listed under Documentation tab